Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách viết bài luận "Which do you think is better - sharing an apartment or living by yourself? Why?" tiếng anh
I. Đề bài
Which do you think is better - sharing an apartment or living by yourself? Why?
II. Từ vựng
III. Phân tích
1. Bố cục
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Với dạng câu hỏi này sẽ triển khai giống bố cục của IELTS SPEAKING PART 3 theo bố cục Main idea >> Supporting idea >> Example
- Ví dụ IELTS TUTOR lựa chọn sharing an apartment tốt hơn thì sẽ nêu 2 lí do vì sao chọn phương án này
- Intro: chọn sharing an apartment
- Body: 2 lí do vì sao chọn sharing an apartment
- Conclusion: paraphrase lại intro
2. Bài mẫu
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Bài mẫu sẽ bám sát theo bố cục phía trên mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
2.1. Intro: chọn sharing an apartment
There are many reasons why I do believe that sharing an apartment is more beneficial.
2.2. Body: 2 lí do vì sao chọn sharing an apartment
To start with, if people share space with roommate, they also can share the cost of household essentials. When you live with other people, it is everyone’s obligation to clean the house and share the cost of the cleaning staffs. Take my experience for example. I live with one friend of mine, and we not only share the cost of cleaning supplies, but also clean kitchen by rotation.
Secondly, having a roommate offers opportunity to become more social when it may provide you with a lifelong friend. In fact, you can make friendship with your roommate’s friends. This also represents a nice opportunity to web your network, which means that you may have access to all of your roommate’s connections.
2.3. Conclusion: paraphrase lại intro
To reiterate, despite few limitation, having a roommate has enormous benefits. Therefore, I would rather live with roommate than live alone.
IV. Bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR được sửa kĩ