Từ vựng topic GARBAGE IELTS
Từ vựng topic GARBAGE IELTS
1. Từ vựng Topic Environment
2. Từ vựng Topic Garbage
- not enough of the waste from homes is recycled.
- the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.
- people have become too lazy and unwilling to throw away trash appropriately.
- Học kĩ cấu trúc too...to mà IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ
- It is common to see people discard trash out of their kitchen windows or balconies probably because they are too lazy to put it in the rightful places.
- people choose to throw garbage on roads because there is no strict warnings or punishment for those crimes.
- laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste
- we do not recycle enough of our household waste
- perhaps we do need to make recycling a legal requirement, but this would certainly not be the only way to encourage people to dispose of their waste more responsibly.
- new legislation to force people to recycle could help this situation
- throw trash on the ground
- If we don’t care about the environment and knowingly spoil the atmosphere, then we cannot blame the authorities.
- Not all parents set good examples for their children, and some may follow their bad habits. It’s a quite a shame to see such a horrible thing happening.
- I separate the garbage in my house into paper, plastic, glass, etc then take it to the recycling bin which is available in my condominium complex
- There’s a decline in the air quality since the city is always filled with emissions from the expanding fleets of cars and motorcycles and also construction projects surrounding the city.
- the lack of green spaces is another major problem that our city has to face.
- Hundreds of decades-old trees in .... have been chopped down to expand roads and lay the metro line network, with authorities consistently prioritizing urbanization over protecting the environment.
- there was an environmental day which involved all of the students in my classroom going around public places to pick up trash while wearing protective gloves.
- If there are no bins available nearby, I carry the garbage in my pocket or bag and throw it away wherever I find suitable disposal place.
- I seriously hate littering so I would never turn myself into a litterer.
- Our future generation relies on what we do to take care of our planet in the present.
- we all have a social responsibility to do what we can to keep it as clean as possible.
- It is negative to our health, as well as how it looks aesthetically (appealing to beauty) to have a dirty city.
- a recycling law is the only measure that governments should take
- a new recycling law would be just one possible way to tackle the waste problem.
- Governments could make it a legal obligation for householders to separate all waste into different bins. There could be punishments for people who fail to adhere to this law, ranging from a small fine to community service, or even perhaps prison sentences for repeat offenders.
- These measures would act as a deterrent and encourage people to obey the recycling law.
- the improved behaviour of homeowners could lead to a clean, waste-free environment for everyone.
- governments should do more than simply introduce a recycling law.
- It might be more effective if politicians put education, rather than punishment, at the centre of a recycling campaign.
- Học kĩ mệnh đề if mà IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ
- children could be taught about recycling in schools, and homeowners could be informed about the environmental impact of household waste.
- Another tactic that governments could use would be to create stricter regulations for the companies that produce the packaging for household products.
- money could also be spent to improve recycling facilities and systems, so that waste is processed more effectively, regardless of whether or not people separate it correctly in the home.